- What does name of policyholder mean?
- What does primary subscriber mean?
- What is subscriber base meaning?
- Is policyholder same as subscriber?
- Who is the guarantor for insurance?
- What are the duties of subscriber?
- What does Name of subscriber mean?
- What is meant by subscriber in wireless?
- What is the meaning of subscriber number?
- What is the difference between subscriber and member?
- Who is a subscriber to the memorandum of a company?
- What is subscriber in medical billing?
- Can a company be a subscriber to Moa?
- Can a child be a policyholder?
- Who is a subscriber?
- What is a subscriber on YouTube?
- What is subscriber number in BDO online banking?
- Can a company be subscriber to memorandum?
What does name of policyholder mean?
A policyholder is the person who owns the insurance policy.
So, if you buy an insurance policy under your own name, you’re the policyholder, and you’re protected by all of the details inside.
While they won’t be “policyholders” necessarily, they will be covered under the same policy as yourself as named insured..
What does primary subscriber mean?
Subscriber (or primary enrollee). If you have insurance through your parent’s, spouse’s, or registered domestic partner’s employer, the parent/spouse/ or domestic partner who is covering you as a dependent under his or her health insurance plan would be the primary subscriber, sometimes called primary enrollee.
What is subscriber base meaning?
1. A subscriber base in terms of an e-zine is a smaller portion of a Web site’s existing audience. e-zines are mainly offered to a Web site’s audience through a subscriber page. Interested persons can visit the page and provide an e-mail address in order to receive the Web site’s e-zine.
Is policyholder same as subscriber?
family coverage Health care coverage for a primary policyholder (called a “subscriber”) and his or her spouse and any eligible dependents.
Who is the guarantor for insurance?
Defining and Determining Guarantor A Guarantor (or responsible party) is the person held accountable for the patient’s bill. The guarantor is always the patient, unless the patient is a minor or an incapacitated adult. The guarantor is not the insurance subscriber, the husband, or the head of household.
What are the duties of subscriber?
(1) Every subscriber shall exercise reasonable care to retain control of the private key corresponding to the public key listed in his Digital Signature Certificate and take all steps to prevent its disclosure to a person not authorised to affix the digital signature of the subscriber.
What does Name of subscriber mean?
Subscriber: The individual who signs and is responsible for a contract with a health insurance plan. The subscriber is the person subcribing to the insurance plan for the patient case. The subscriber is different from the enrollee, who is defined as anyone covered under the contract.
What is meant by subscriber in wireless?
Wireless subscriber means an individual or entity to whom a wireless service account or number has been assigned by a wireless carrier, other than an account or number associated with prepaid wireless telecommunication service.
What is the meaning of subscriber number?
( subscribers plural ) 1 n-count A magazine’s or a newspaper’s subscribers are the people who pay to receive copies of it regularly.
What is the difference between subscriber and member?
25 August 2009 what is the difference between shareholder, member and subscriber. 25 August 2009 Find below the “Generally accepted meaning”. Subscriber is a person who form the company and subscribe the memorandum by signing it. … Member is a person who invest his funds in the company and purchase shares of the company.
Who is a subscriber to the memorandum of a company?
A subscriber subscribes to the shares of the company at the time of its incorporation. For the purpose of incorporation, private companies need to have at least 2 subscribers, public companies, 7 subscribers, and one-person companies, 1 subscriber.
What is subscriber in medical billing?
Subscriber: The person responsible for payment of premiums, or whose employment is the basis for eligibility for membership in an HMO or other health insurance plan. The subscriber can enroll dependents under family coverage.
Can a company be a subscriber to Moa?
The subscribers to the memorandum of association become members of the Company on registration/ incorporation of the Company. Entry in the register of members is a matter of procedure and that is to be performed by the authorised director/secretary post incorporation of the company.
Can a child be a policyholder?
So-called “child-only” plans are health insurance policies in which no parent or guardian is covered and the policyholder is age 18 or younger. The health reform law made it impossible for insurers to decline coverage for people age 18 and younger. … Some insurers offer child-only coverage year-round.
Who is a subscriber?
A subscriber is an original member of a limited company. They are called ‘subscribers’ because they subscribe (add) their names to the memorandum of association during the company formation process. … The subscribers of a limited by shares company are known as shareholders.
What is a subscriber on YouTube?
A YouTube subscriber is someone who has chosen to “follow” your channel and your content so they can stay updated with your latest videos. In essence, a subscriber can become a raving fan who watches, comments and shares your videos with others.
What is subscriber number in BDO online banking?
Subscriber Number: your 8 digit COL account number.
Can a company be subscriber to memorandum?
(1) Corporate Subscriber: A company being an artificial and legal person may be a subscriber to the Memorandum and Articles of Association.